How does the DARKSIDE CRASH REPLACEMENT program work?
An accident or impact can cause the structure of the frame and/or components to become damaged and fail completely at a later date. With the DARKSIDE crash replacement program, a cost-effective exchange is made possible.
- The Crash Replacement Program is limited to the original owner and covers the following DARKSIDE products:
- bike frame
- seat post
- The discount on the aforementioned products is 25% of the original purchase price.
- You must have purchased the product directly from DARKSIDE BICYCLES or from a verified retailer.
- The crash repair program can only be claimed once per product within 3 years from the date of purchase.
- The function of the product must be limited. Wear and tear and cosmetic damage are not covered.
- We reserve the right to refuse this service if we determine that the damage was caused intentionally or is merely cosmetic.
- You must have caused the damage yourself. The offer does not apply to damage caused by third parties.
- If the crash replacement program is claimed, the damaged, irreparable product becomes our property. Changing to another model is not possible.
- The discount cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- You will receive an identical or comparable product.
- To take advantage of the Crash Replacement Program, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- copy of your invoice
- Descriptive photos of the damaged product
- Short and precise description of how the damage occurred (the information is needed to better assess the damage).
- Please send us the product. The customer has to bear the shipping costs.
- After receiving the damaged product and completing the inspection, we will contact you and discuss how to proceed.